Friday, November 23, 2012

Shadow Cay Review

Shadow Cay

When the Nesbitts anchor in the Southern Bahamas one night in a moonlit cove, Madeleine discovers someone wants to make sure her family never makes it out of paradise alive. The double murder of her parents shatters the only security she’s ever known. Now thrust into a world of international intrigue, she vows to find answers before the killer returns for the next of kin. 'Shadow Cay' is a contemporary thriller about the bravery of those determined to fight injustice. 

Purchase: Kindle | Amazon | Nook | B&N | Indigo | FWA

For more information about her and her books, check out her website: http://www.leonabodie.com

Follow Leona Bodie: Amazon | Facebook | YouTube | GoodReads | Twitter | LinkedIn

Follow the tour and check out the giveaway here!

Now for my review...



Shadow CayShadow Cay by Leona Bodie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An awesome suspense novel!

Shadow Cay is a well-written nautical tale. I read one other review that said “Do NOT read this book if you are planning to sail…” and I was thinking “It would be awesome to read this while sailing!” So, I guess that’s how people differ. Either way, I loved the pacing and suspense in this book that kept me intrigued the whole way through. Excellent developed characters, exciting action, and interesting settings. Loved this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment