Thursday, November 29, 2012

If Wishes Were Shadows Review

Calinda Byer is all assertiveness in her daytime life, but when it comes to the bedroom, she leaves her will at the door with her clothes. Her vampire Dom, Adam Straton, refuses to turn her until she has witnessed the darker side of immortality and the true depths of his sexuality -- including his male vampire lover. A weekend at his country estate promises dark, twisted delights the likes of which Calinda could never have imagined. All she has to do is use the safe word, and she can return to the "normal" world alone. But will she?



Now for my review...

If Wishes Were ShadowsIf Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangrey Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an adult book and if you like vampires and twisted erotica, you’ll like this. This is the first book I’ve read from this author. The characters and plot are well-developed and it is well-written. It’s not steamy, hot erotica but it has a decent story that I really enjoyed. It managed to hold a pleasing level of romance, and I was happy with the length and the ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment