Saturday, November 3, 2012

Corktown Promo

Cork TownCorktown

The Doctor Is Back. 

In the quiet Corktown neighborhood of Detroit, a mutilated body has the residents nervous and for good reason. Detroit Metro Police recognize the handiwork of the serial killer known as the Doctor. But there’s a problem with that. They locked him up seven years ago. 

Because of her expertise with serial killers, former hotshot detective and now FBI agent, Abby Kane, is tasked with figuring out how this madman is able to kill again. When she visits The Doctor behind bars, he swears he’s innocent and not the psychopath everyone thinks he is. Oddly enough, Abby believes him. 

Corktown dives headfirst into the grit of Detroit, exposing the government corruption and deadly violence that has haunted the city for decades.

Ty HutchinsonAbout Ty Hutchinson

 Hello. My name is Ty Hutchinson and I’m from Hawaii. What does that mean? I don’t need to tan. I'm the author of the best selling Darby Stansfield novels. Readers have described them as Tarantino meets The Office with a splash of romance. Let me know if you agree. My latest release is Corktown, the first book in my new Abby Kane series. I'm very excited about it. Before this whole author thing came up, I spent twenty-two years in advertising writing stuff that irritates you. I've stopped that. When I'm not writing thrillers, you'll find me traveling the world, playing video games, eating and reading, or watching HGTV. Yup, me likey the HGTV. Don't hate.

Follow The Author Blog | Facebook | Twitter

 The author will be giving away a $50 Amazon gift card, 5 autographed paperback books plus extra swag goodies, and 5 ebooks Fill out the form to enter. Open INT for digital or US/ Can for print books and swag

Closed - Congratulations Cindy B., Christina H., Bill E., Heather M., Sara, Megan N., Margi R., Michelle F., Johnny-Amy L., Ren L., & Stephy O.!

2 comments: