Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Salt Maiden Review

Deep beneath the desert lies a woman’s body, mummified by salt, abandoned by those who ought to seek her. With her rests a secret that someone will kill to keep buried.

Devil’s Claw

It’s a barren wasteland, the dead center of nowhere, and the last place Dana Vanover wants to be. But it’s also the last known address of her missing sister. Determined to locate Angie, Dana won’t be deterred by suspicious rednecks, snakebite, or even the grim prognosis of Sheriff Jay Eversole: no woman could survive more than a week alone in the burning heat of Rimrock County . But the endless sands aren’t the only thing hotter than the chili served up in the Broken Spur café. Despite small-town dirty politics, a deadly car chase and a dangerous paternity search, Dana and Jay can’t keep their hands off each other. In the least populated area of the country they’ve managed to find love. Now all they have to do is stay alive long enough to uncover…

The Salt Maiden




The Salt MaidenThe Salt Maiden by Colleen Thompson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Perfection!



I can't praise this book enough and I recommend it to everyone. Beautifully crafted, the perfect balance of romance and suspense, it kept me on the edge of my seat and then it blew me away. I loved it! The premise, the plot, the romance...all brilliant!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment