Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cupid Painted Blind Blog Heist

Lisa Rayns’ Eternal Crypt, huh? Sounds like as good of place as any for me to hijack.

Oh, allow me to introduce myself…I’m death. Thanatos, Odin, Azrael, Angeu, Ankou, Yamaraj, the destroyer, the destroying angel. I've been called the angel, lord, and gentleman of death, the fourth horseman of the apocalypse, and he who rides the pale horse, etc.

My favorite of all my names is Reaper, Grim Reaper.  




Lisa Rayns is dead at the moment. I’ve taken her soul, but don’t worry, I’ll give it back after I’ve had my say. It’s not her time yet, but when it is, there is no running from me.
That’s what Autumn tried to do. Run.
Lisa Rayns wrote about Autumn’s journey in Autumn’s Call.

She tried to ride away on horseback and Charm is fast as horses go, I suppose.



But someone else was there, slowing Autumn down.

Beware of ghosts who look like this. You never know who they’re working for.

Anyway, back to the story… Autumn thought little brown elves in a cottage could protect her from me.

So I bet you’re wondering if it worked. Did the Brown elves protect her? You’ll have to read the story to find out. I have to get back to work.

Love,
Death

Oh yeah, if you’d like to read more character hijackings from Cupid Painted Blind, follow the links below

Lisa shivers and looks around the empty room. “Um…I had asked Autumn to talk about her story but I guess we got Death instead. Ah…yeah…so…if you’d like to purchase Cupid Painted Blind, click the links below.”

Smashwords    *    Amazon    *     Barnes & Noble

Check out the book trailer here: BOOKLIST

No comments:

Post a Comment