Friday, February 10, 2012

Heat Lightning Review

When a stalker makes an attempt on the life of community activist Luz Maria Montoya, there is no shortage of suspects... including the sexy Houston police detective assigned to crack the case.

Though Heat Lightning stands alone, fans of Fade the Heat will enjoy revisiting Reagan Hurley, Luz Maria's brother, Jack Montoya, and the mean streets of Houston, Texas.




Heat LightningHeat Lightning by Colleen Thompson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was a little worried about this book when I first started reading it because the heroine is a character from Fade the Heat, but once again, I got sucked in easily and drawn into another amazing book by Colleen Thompson. My recommendation is to save this book until you think you're having a bad day. Luz Maria knows about bad days:)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment