Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fate's Design Review

Fate’s Design (Fate Series Book One)

 A summer vacation in Italy with her twin sister, Morgan, is just what Megan Romano needs. But instead of fun, wine, and relaxation, she finds unexpected romance. Alexandros DiPiero, a sexy and mysterious Italian businessman, falls for Megan the minute he lays eyes on her, but Megan knows it’s too good to be true.

Increasingly haunting dreams that warn of danger and destiny plague Megan’s every sleeping moment. As her nightmares become deadly and her love life heats up, Megan will come face to face with her worst fear.


Fate's DesignFate's Design by Lola James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Adventurous!

What a wonderful, exciting journey. This is the second book I have read of Lola’s and I love them both. Twins travel to the beautiful county of Italy and find more than they expected. Is it Fate’s Design or a set up? The travel, excitement, and strange occurrences kept me turning the pages until the very end. This book has a beautiful blend of mystery, action, drama, tragedy, and romance that involved me right away. I also loved the male characters, smokin' hot vampires, but my favorite emerged later in the book and hooked me so hard that I’m dying for the next book in the series. I’m ready for book 2!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment