Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Games We Play Review

This is a short story

A smoky bar, a few too many drinks, it had all the makings of a perfect night. It looked even brighter when he walked in. "Tall, dark, and delicious," she thought. Too bad Veronica didn't realize he was having the same thoughts about her. She looked very delicious…to the predator. A shot with a chaser quickly turns into just a chase. Running for her life was not how she thought the night would end. Veronica had always had a thing for games. She could only pray she would win this one.


Purchase (Free) Amazon / B&N / Smashwords


My review...

The Games We PlayThe Games We Play by Sean Hayden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this short story!

A predatory vampire who likes to play with his food offers a woman a head start. I loved this story! Short, sexy, fun, and interesting, great author.


View all my reviews


 

No comments:

Post a Comment