Friday, March 30, 2012

Lucky 7's

There's this game going around for authors and I was tagged by the fabulous Stephanie Nelson.


Of course with any tagging game, there are rules…
1. Go to page 77 of your current MS.
2. Go to line 7.
3. Copy down the next 7 lines (sentences or paragraphs) and post them as they’re written.
4. Tag 7 writers and let them know.

Since I enjoy playing games as well as the next author, here's a taste from my A Destined Death manuscript.





I giggled girlishly, betraying my hatred of women that turned into fools around handsome men, and then looked away in an attempt to compose myself. When he shut the hood, darkness filled the air and my senses grew ever more aware of his presence. His sweet musky scent told me he stood very close and my heart beat faster in the darkness. I ached to reach out and touch him. “Thanks for getting her started.”
I walked over to the driver’s side door but when he didn’t move, my heart wretched unbearably with the fear that he wouldn’t go with me. “Will you take me?” I asked softly.


TAGGING: Mandie O'Steen Stevens, M.r. Polish, Olivia Hardin, Lk RigelBuddy Gott, Elizabeth Sharp, Noah Mullette-Gillman

No comments:

Post a Comment