Saturday, November 1, 2014

Never Again Review


Life can get difficult, but we always have the chance to change it. Jen decided she had enough and chose to do something to change her situation. Relationships can be hard to keep if you don't take care of the other person. Never Again is a short story that explores the human mind and actions when we feel desperate, and the chilling consequences that some behaviours can provoke.


Visit the Author: Blog / Facebook / Twitter


Add on Goodreads

Purchase on Amazon or B&N


Now for my review...
Never AgainNever Again by Rosa Storm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never Again is a very short horror story, but just like the blurb says, it plays on and explores the deadly consequences of a desperate situation. Since it’s a short, I can’t really say too much without spoilers, but I really enjoyed the psychological aspect. It’s my favorite of the two shorts I’ve read by this author so far.


View all my reviews

2 comments: