Thursday, August 22, 2013

To Love a Wolf Excerpt






To Love A Wolf (Wolves of Shadow Falls)

Genre: Paranormal Erotica Romance

Passions are fueled...Two World's collide...
What would you do if your future had another plan for you?

Cevin Harpster is in his residency year to obtain his M.D. He's looking forward to his new life after graduation, where he will open his own practice and marry his high school sweetheart. 

When Cevin suddenly starts dreaming of a beautiful woman he can't help but wonder if he may be going insane, as she seduces him night after night, taking him to heights of ecstasy he never knew he longed for. As the dreams become more frequent, his sex drive rockets and his fiance', Sam, finds Cevin's new desire for experimenting enticing, even if a bit rough, when his sexual experiences from his dreams are used on her. 

Weird things continue to happen in Cevin's dreams, when he learns that this mysterious woman actually exists, and he is meant to be her mate and lead a pack of wolves he never imagined to be real. 

When dreams and reality meet...someone always gets burned!

Purchase on Amazon

Author Links:
Facebook | BK Walker Books Fan Page | Twitter | Linkedin | Pinterest | Goodreads

The Author is giving away a signed set of Immortal Kisses and Night Secrets paperbacks, a $10 GC along with 3 bookmark swag packs. Follow the tour and enter to win here.



Now for the Excerpt...


I just wanted this night to be over. Alejandro was right, I would rather be dead than continue with this on and off pain. How much longer would I have to wait?

As the pain subsided, I looked into dark brown eyes, blonde flowing hair surrounding a round, high cheek boned face. “I'm Stephanie.” She smiled.

“Hi. Excuse me if I'm not that into pleasantries.”

Pinching her lips into a straight line, she nodded. “I understand.”

“When will the moon be full?”

“It's full now, but it peaks in about an hour or so. It will be over soon.”

Nostrils flaring again, she smelled of vanilla, musk, and earth. Again, comfort. Like being with family, a recognizable smell. Another girl, dark, short hair and blue eyes bounced over to where we now stood. “Hi, Cevin. I'm Grace.” Moving back as she reached out to hug me, I felt bad for the hurt look on her face.

“Grace, move slowly. He's new to all of this.” Stephanie reprimanded. “Don't mind her, Cevin. She's new to the pack and still learning about the lifestyle. She's not tuned in completely to her senses yet.”

I opened an arm to invite her in for an embrace. “I guess we'll learn this together, Grace.” I smiled, letting it reach my eyes. Grace happily accepted the hug before scurrying off to the others, who looked to be preparing.


An hour to go. I was afraid, yet anxious to get it over with. Right now I had to face the fact that I was going to be a wolf, I had no choice in the matter. What I did have a choice about though was if I would lose Sam. I didn't care what the pack, legend, or Dr. Conley say, I'm not losing her and I was making up my mind on that fact right now. Sam's probably worried sick, wondering what was happening to me. Josephine could kiss my ass. She won't threaten me like she did my father.

2 comments: