Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Child Thief Review

"Help me! Please. The child thief has stolen my son."

Valkyrie Victoria Storm has werewolf hunters hell bent on revenge trying to kill her. She can barely keep her own downtrodden pack alive, let alone respond to the pleas of a murdered mother.

Can she set aside her differences and work with her sworn enemy to save a little boy from a Christmas nightmare?



Fun Author Website

Buy on Amazon for only $.99!

My Review...



The Child ThiefThe Child Thief by Melissa Snark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series rocks!

Talk about exciting, I love this series. Lucky me got to beta read Hunger Moon before I read this intro story and I cannot say enough about both. They’re well-written and masterfully developed. Original, exciting, and so much fun. Victoria is five foot tall, fierce, smoking hot, and a female Alpha. How endearing is that? She faces real problems that the reader feels and she kicks ass too. I highly recommend this magical urban fantasy as one of the most fun ways to spend an evening!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment