Friday, July 27, 2012

Welcome Olivia Hardin

I was lucky enough today to have the wonderful Olivia Hardin stop by today for a quick interview! Here's what she had to say:


Q: Tell me a little bit about yourself. What do you do for fun?

I’m 35 years old and I’m finally experiencing my dream of being a writer. Fun? Is it bad if I say reading and writing? Actually, I live in a small lake community. Last year we suffered through a very rough drought here in Texas and the water dropped unbelievably low. This year we’re all appreciating the lake a little more, so the coolest thing has been some friends of ours making the rounds in their pontoon boat. They pick up anyone who’s available and we just take the boat out in the center of the late and enjoy drinks and a beautiful sunset. Ahhhh... so relaxing.


Q: What do you like most about the genre you write in?

I’ve been writing paranormal/romance and I like that I’m the master of my own world. Paranormal has been a lot of fun because I invent my own creatures. My vampires are what I make them. My witches follow the rules I set for them. One day when I can quit my day job and have lots more time, I hope to be able to do sufficient research for a historical novel.


Q: Where is your favorite place to write?

My favorite is outside in my Summerhouse. It’s actually just a storage building, but the hubby and I are gradually insulating it so that it will be a real “writing place.” It gives me a lovely view of the lake.


Q: What’s your next project?

I’m currently working on book 3 of the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, Shifty Business. We’ll get to learn much more about Gerry and Nicky as well as follow all the characters on their continuing journey to put an end to the Org.


Q: How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?

I “heart” Dr. Pepper. One of my favorite sodas… especially Cherry Dr. Pepper. I only wish I could tie a knot in a cherry stem like Fergie does in the commercials. L


Thanks so much for stopping by Olivia!

Click here to check out Olivia's Bitten Shame Tour going on right now & see what you can win!


 

 

Kindle / Paperback

2 comments: