Saturday, May 5, 2012

Curse of the Egyptian Goddess is FREE!

My novella, Curse of the Egyptian Goddess is FREE on Amazon May 5th & 6th. Get your copy and tell your friends!

Given her ten-year curse that leaves her beaten and bruised, Emma Patrix has grown accustomed to drinking away the pain. And with a trail of dead bodies behind her, it was only a matter of time before the law caught up.

Now she's accused of murder and she must flee the country to find the one man who can help her break the curse-Calvin Konrad. She finally catches up with him in Egypt, but he's not the same sweet boy she remembers from her childhood. And getting him to help her proves more difficult than she ever imagined.


Excerpt:

By Monday morning, I had come to grips with my situation and had a firm understanding of where I stood. Nine days ago I was accused of murder, eight days ago I broke the law by hopping on a plane to Egypt, and now I was completely fucked without Calvin’s help.

I wore a long sleeved black shirt with my black jeans because they suited my mood. At least the stewardess still served me and I felt better, almost numb when I entered the airport back in Madison. Unfortunately, I had a feeling the man rushing toward me in the terminal was about to kill my buzz.

Detective Cade wore another crinkled suit. He had his cuffs in hand, dark circles under his eyes, and deep lines of irritation streaked his forehead. I smiled and waved but the stuffy ass wasn’t amused.

He growled as he pulled my wrists behind my back and slapped the handcuffs on. “You can’t leave a note that says you’ll be back in two weeks when I told you not to leave town.”

“Ow!”

“Christ! Are you permanently bruised?” He sounded cross, but he loosed the cuffs a little.

Buzz gone, I sighed before I turned back. “You’re going to have to carry my bag now. You realize that?”



Get your free copy on Amazon now!

No comments:

Post a Comment