Sunday, December 4, 2011

Natural Selection Review

What do you do when you find out your family isn't your family, death is knocking at your door, and that guy you can't stop thinking about knows more about who you are than you do? Amelia Hoffman was just a normal 15 year old until she found out the truth. Now ancient myths, supernatural beings, and murder have changed everything. Tests and school dances are no longer the biggest worry in her life-- she has to figure out how to save everyone she loves and accept the future in front of her before its too late.





Natural SelectionNatural Selection by Elizabeth Sharp

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Surprising YA!



This book disguises itself as an innocent YA novel but once I got into it, I realized it was no ordinary YA. Adults will love it too and I found myself totally crushing on Lia's brother. Oops!

Elizabeth crafted a surprising gem with this book and left me anxious for the next installment which is supposed to be out in November.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment