Sunday, December 4, 2011

Craved Review

Gwen Sparks just wants to live a peaceful life in the little town of Flora, but when she reads the headline, she knows peace may be hard to find. She'll have to use her rare power for being able to read the memories of dead to catch the culprit behind the string of murdered witches. Teaming up with the one man who broke her heart, Detective Micah Reynolds, all the while she has to deal with a ghost who pulls her into the deathly realm at any given moment and a sexy but frustrating vampire who not only craves what runs through her veins, he's after her heart.



Craved (Gwen Sparks, #1)Craved by Stephanie Nelson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Loved Craved!



Amazing new author with a great writing style. Stephanie Nelson knows balance. She has beautifully crafted a work of art with the perfect balance of mystery, suspense, and romance in an enchanted town that I'd love to visit.



After reading this book, I have a new respect for witches and I'm ready to hop into bed with her hot vampire. I can't wait to read the next installment!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment