Monday, February 13, 2012

Triple Exposure Review


A mother’s love. A son’s life snuffed out. A killer at large. Snapshots of reality, except sometimes layered images do not add up to a whole picture of the truth.

Better than anyone, photographer Rachel Copeland knows the camera can lie. That’s how lurid altered pictures of her appeared on the Internet, starting a downward spiral that ended with her shooting a nineteen-year-old stalker in self-defense. Fleeing the press and the threats of an unidentified female caller, she retreats to her remote hometown in the Texas desert. In Marfa, where mysterious lights hover in the night sky, folks are used to the unexplainable, and a person’s secrets are off limits. But recluse Zeke Pike takes that philosophy even further than Rachel herself. In her viewfinder Zeke’s male sensuality is highlighted, his unexpressed longing for human contact revealed. Through a soft-focus lens, she sees a future for them beyond their red-hot affair, never guessing their relationship will expose the lovers to more danger than either can imagine.




Triple ExposureTriple Exposure by Colleen Thompson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I bought this book because it was nominated for the RITA Award for Best Romantic Suspense and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed the book so much I bought Colleen's six prior books and I've loved every one.



A girl with a tarnished past goes home and meets a man with an even shadier one. The author has taken engaging characters, an interesting town, and an undeniable hot attractions, and swirled them all up with so much suspense, I couldn't put it down.



Loved it!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment