Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Haunted Love Review

Spirit, Texas, is a town of secrets, and as the new owner of the local haunted movie theater, Cody Stryker is juggling more than his fair share. When a mysterious new girl comes to town and runs afoul of the ghost that lives in his theater, Cody's caught in the middle and needs to figure out exactly who he can trust. HAUNTED LOVE is a short story by New York Times Bestseller Cynthia Leitich Smith -- set in the same dark universe as her novels TANTALIZE, ETERNAL, and BLESSED. This story includes a sneak preview of Cynthia Leitich Smith's latest novel, DIABOLICAL, which unites characters from the previous three novels in the Tantalize Series along with a fascinating cast of all-new characters for a suspenseful, action-packed clash between the forces of heaven and hell.

Haunted LoveHaunted Love by Cynthia Leitich Smith

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I thought the author did a great job with this short story. It's original, nicely constructed, and well edited. I don't read a lot of present tense books but I didn't find it distracting at all. Thanks to the author for the nice, free read!



I think it's the best short I've read in a long time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment