Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Welcome Adrianne James

Henry Maximus is a super-hero-loving geek and proud of it. He’s also a genius when it comes to business. It’s how he earned the title of CEO of Maximus Gaming … not to mention the billions of dollars in his bank account. Henry’s tried living the life of a bachelor, but a different girl every night has left him wanting more. Needing more. 

Aubrey Vincent is in love with her job. She’ll love it even more if she lands the promotion that gets her out of her parent’s attic. She loves it so much that she has no time for relationships, not that she was ever very good at them to begin with. Aubrey is perfectly happy with the random, nameless men she picks up at the bar. 

After a brief encounter with Aubrey on a business trip, Henry packs his bags and moves back to the small town where he grew up. Aubrey’s town. Aubrey attempts to find her way into Henry’s bed, while he tries everything to get into her heart. Will Henry’s plan to break down the walls Aubrey has built around her heart work or will his unbelievable million dollar offer scare her away? 

THE COMING HOME BOOKS ARE A LINE, NOT A SERIES. THIS IS A STAND ALONE NOVEL. ALL OTHER COMING HOME NOVELS WILL HAVE THE SAME THEME, BUT NONE OF THE SAME CHARACTERS. BOOKS MAY BE READ IN ANY ORDER.

Purchase on: AMAZON / B&N

~*~BOOK LIST~*~

A White Hot Christmas
Without You
The MacKenzie Duncan series
The Billionaire and the Barfly
Life on Loan
Overxposed

~*~AUTHOR BIO~*~

Growing up, Adrianne couldn't get her hands on enough books to satisfy her need for the make believe. If she finished a novel and didn't have a new one ready and waiting for her, she began to create her own tales of magic and wonder. Now, as an adult, books still make up majority of her free time, and now her tales get written down to be shared with the world.

During the day, Adrianne uses her camera to capture life's stories for clients of all ages and at night, after her two children are tucked in bed; she devotes herself to her written work. Adrianne is living the life she always wanted, surrounded by art and beauty, the written word and a loving family.

As a young adult and new adult author, Adrianne James has plans to bring stories of growing characters, a little romance, and perhaps a little magic and mythology down the line for her readers to enjoy

Connect with Adrianne: WEBSITE / FACEBOOK / TWITTER 



And now for the interview... 


Q: Tell me a little bit about yourself. What do you do for fun?

Wow, this is a big question! Well, I am of course a reader. But besides that I love the arts. I am a photographer and when I’m not being paid to take photos of families, I am out there taking pictures of anything and anything that catches my eye. I love to get outside and walk trails around the local state parks with my kids. And when I’m not doing that (or working either on books, covers, or in my family business) I just like to veg out and cuddle with the husband.  


Q: What do you like most about the genre you write in?

Well, I write mostly romance so I guess what I like most about it is the falling in love part. I love LOVE! I am a sucker for a good romance, always have been. I love when real characters have real emotions and I LOVE watching (and writing) the butterflies start to develop in them.


Q: Where is your favorite place to write?

Right now, anywhere quiet! We are currently looking for our own home and in it will be an office. If I have my way I may even sound proof it! For me, I need quiet to write. I can’t even listen to music, otherwise I start typing the lyrics without thinking about it.


Q: What’s your next project?

Right now I am working on the first draft of the last book in my Mackenzie Duncan Series. This is a paranormal romance that focuses on Werewolves and kick ass characters (with a female lead who does some ass kicking of her own!)


Q: How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? 

I love that Dt. Dr. Pepper is actually quite close to regular and LOVE that I can drink it :D I am a HUGE Dr. Pepper fan!

ME TOO!  

No comments:

Post a Comment