Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Burning a Bridge in 2014

I hope everyone had a great 2013 and is planning for an even better 2014.

I am.

One of my many goals for this new year is to focus on my blog and get more personal. I’ll be concentrating more on my life, my writing, my books, vampire stuff, and other random thoughts in my head. I’ll also add some short & flash fiction just for you! Promotions, giveaways, and reviews for other authors will lessen, but it’s my blog and should be a place where my readers can get to know me.

What prompted this?

I’m making some major life changes this year––some exciting, some horrible––that I’ll share when the time is right. I have the feeling my journey will be a lot like slamming on the brakes, backing up, then cranking the wheel and flooring it in a different direction. I'll be traveling into unknown territory so any support, opinions, or similar stories shared in comments will be treasured.

You can also expect 3 – 4 new titles this year from me, including the final book in my Wanted: Vampire trilogy and my very first romantic comedy. I’m so excited to see those published!

I’ll be posting once a week as soon as I get into the groove of things, so I hope you’ll join me on my journey through 2014. (Yes. Explosions are expected.) 

What about you? Any major life changes this year? Are they exciting or are they scaring the bejeezes out of you like they are me?

No comments:

Post a Comment