Thursday, June 13, 2013

Welcome Jacinda Buchmann






Indigo InciteThere are no secrets Sixteen-year-old Tyler believed that his extra-sensory powers were a secret, but when his twin brother, Toby, is kidnapped by a covert government agency, he realizes that he has no secrets, and he has nowhere to hide. 

He’s not alone Now, in order to save himself and rescue his brother, Tyler must call upon the help of four strangers. Unknown to each other, Eddie, Liliana, Grace, and Sarah share a common bond. They are Indigo Children. With extra-sensory powers of their own, they must unite with Tyler in order to maintain their freedom. 

Unexpected romance They’re on the run. They’re on a mission. Romance is a distraction that Tyler can’t afford. But sometimes, the heart has a mind of its own. 

Time is running out Will they find Toby before the agency finds them first? Find out in Indigo Incite, Book One of the Indigo Trilogy.

Jacinda Buchmann
Purchase Amazon / B&N

About Jacinda Buchmann

Jacinda Buchmann lives in Arizona with her husband and three children. She graduated from Carroll College, in Helena, Montana, with a B.A. in elementary education and later received a Master’s degree from Northern Arizona University, in school counseling. After spending several years as a teacher and later a school counselor, she now spends her time writing, any free chance she can get, that is, when she’s not spending time with her family or creating a new concoction in the kitchen. 

 Follow Jacinda Buchmann: Website | Facebook | Twitter


Follow the Tour and enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card


Now for the interview...

Q: Tell me a little bit about yourself. What do you do for fun?

Fun? Other than writing? Because really that is my favorite thing to do, LOL! Well, I'm a mother of 3 young children, ages 2, 5, and 7, so some days fun is getting the opportunity to simply sit for 5 minutes, undisturbed, and catch up on Facebook news! When I do have time for "real" fun, I love photography, scrapbooking, cooking, sewing, reading, and gardening, and of course, I love to play with my children. I used to be a teacher, so now my children are my "students", and I enjoy creating projects and activities to do with them. My husband and I are from Montana and somehow we ended up living in Arizona. This time of year, when it's 110 degrees outside, I'm really not sure why we live in the desert, so I would definitely say my favorite thing to do is to go on vacation to Montana. We usually go once during the summer to visit family and escape from the heat.

Q: What do you like most about the genre you write in?

I write Young Adult fantasy because they are stories that I would want to read. At the end of a long day, after I've tucked the kids into bed, I want to read a story that is fun and entertaining. Nothing too serious or draining when I'm already exhausted! I have always loved fantasy and science fiction. I love to wonder about "what ifs" and "the great unknown". I'm fascinated with life's great mysteries and I think they make entertaining stories. In fantasy and science fiction there is no right or wrong and the possibilities of the imagination are endless.

 Q: Where is your favorite place to write?

My bedroom. It's decorated like a log cabin. I live in Arizona, so when I'm in my room I can "pretend" that I'm in a cabin in the woods. A cabin would be my ideal writing location, but my bedroom is the next best place. I have a plush lounge chair and ottoman that is very comfortable at the end of a long day. The perfect place to write!


Q: What’s your next project?

I've just started writing Indigo Instinct, Book Two of the Indigo Trilogy, which will be released early next summer. I already have readers asking for it, eager to find out what happens next with their favorite characters. I'm excited to be writing once again. I love the characters in the trilogy, they seem very real, and now that I'm writing Book Two, I feel like I'm meeting up with friends who I haven't talked to in a while.  Once the Indigo Trilogy is complete, I have two more series already in the planning stages, so there will be many more books to come in my future.


Q: How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?

Well...I like the t-shirts, LOL! Seriously though, I don't have anything against Dr. Pepper; I think it's tasty, it just doesn't fall into my "favorite drink" list. I usually drink water and iced tea, but when I drink soda, the first drink that I choose is either Cherry Coke or root beer.


1 comment: