Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Haunted Review

Have you ever heard something go bump in the night and wonder if someone was there? Only to go looking for the cause of the noise and find nothing at all. Or how about unexplainably feeling like you’re being watched when you’re completely alone? Things disappearing for no reason or strange ghostly footsteps in the hall? This book is a collage of short stories about a few of the otherworldly experiences I’ve had. Although they are not movie worthy, you may find them interesting. All the stories are %100 true. Nothing has been added for dramatic effect.

Purchase ($.99) Amazon / B&N / Smashwords


My review...

HauntedHaunted by Willow Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was drawn to this book by the cover and 100% true part. Real accounts of ghosts which weren’t all spectacular but I found it interesting enough to keep reading. Great short stories, especially the last.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment