Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Lust Garden Review

With her perfectly tousled blonde hair and pink, pouty lips, Gianna Salvani is the girl everyone loves to hate. She has it all - fame, fortuneand unrivaled beauty. But behind the seductive smile is an insecure girl who still grieves for the father she lost years ago. With a controversial new film in the can, and the release of her debut album looming, Gianna ispoised to take center stage. But when a shocking secret leaves her exposed, her fame will bring her face-to-face with a nightmare she never saw coming. Because lurking in the shadow of her spotlight is an obsessed killer with plans of his own for Gianna.

Ignited by his first conquest, Gianna's greatest admirer begins a brutal hunt to claim her as the ultimate trophy in a string of look-alike murders. Motivated by envy, he forces himself into her seemingly untainted world and threatens to ruin everything she's built by revealing a hidden tie that binds them. And if you knew his secret, you'd want to kill her too.

Kindle / Paperback       

Follow the Tour


My Goodreads Review:


The Lust GardenThe Lust Garden by Billy Jolie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Fascinating Read!

I like the title and the cover but it was the last line of the blurb that made me want to read it. I’m glad I did. There’s quite a bit of head hopping in this book but you meet some interesting people and catch a glimpse into stardom’s downfalls & perks. It was fascinating to not only see the life of the Hollywood celebrities but also see how others perceive them. In that respect, I found the author’s approach to be unique and it held my interest. It’s also very well-written and I will be looking for more of Billy Jolie’s work.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment