Holiday Diet Tips
- If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out.
- When eating with someone else, calories don’t count if you eat the same amount.
- Foods used for medicinal purposes have no calories. This includes any chocolate used for energy, brandy, Sara Lee Cheesecake (eaten whole), and Haagen-Daz Ice Cream.
- Cookie pieces contain no calories because the process of breakage causes calorie leakage.
- If you eat the food off someone else’s plate, it doesn’t count.
- If you eat standing up the calories all go to your feet and get walked off.
- Food eaten at Christmas parties has no calories, courtesy of Santa.
- STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backward.